Monday, February 5, 2018


Remaining rooted in your intention is very freeing. I realise it more today than ever before. A well meaning comment by a friend who said post my session that "you know you spent so much energy and some of the kids will go out and say negative stuff." This statement would have dented my confidence and made me feel very heavy a year ago. And not now anymore. I understand that when you open your heart and gifts out to the world, you are also opening yourself out for bouquets and brickbats. They are both part of the game. And to say that they don't have an effect on me is not true today for me. But i am so much more in acceptance of it and the brickbats have lost their hold or sting on me. And i realised that it was because of my immense grounding in my own intention of love and courage that arises out of it. Freeing and liberating.

No comments:

Post a Comment